Monday, August 27, 2012

5 minute garage door

To be honest, I always wished we had the garage doors with hinges and handles that looked like fancy doors....but alas, that takes lots of money...

So, in reading my many blogs, I came across information about a company that is in the USA, and they make decorative magnets for garage doors....hummm, I wondered....
Well, on Ebay, there is a company that sells them....yup...lots cheaper than a whole new door...$25 including shipping....
What the heck I thought...let's make it look like the expensive doors....


Ta da da!!!
In five minutes we had a new garage door!
Cute! Looks like a stable door, n'est pa??
These are made by MagnaFlex in the USA...
Sweet!
Have a great day...
Nancy

8 comments:

Jen Kershner said...

Shut up! That's awesome! What a brilliant idea. I'm not sure it would help our ugly old door much but I'm going to consider it anyway! Yours looks amazing!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

How cool and creative is that?!?

lynn said...

how cute and easy!--i love this look, nancy! tfs!

Vintage Street Designs said...

I love hinges on garage door too! You did a fabulous job beautifying your doors! Thanks for stopping by earlier. I'm happy to be a follower! ~ Judy @ www.vintagestreetdesigns.com

Anonymous said...

Wonderful

Katie said...

I will

Katie said...

I will try that again. What a great idea. I hate my garage doors.

Little Miss Maggie said...

What a cool idea. I'm going to check out these add ons. I've never seen them before. Thanks for the info.