Monday, July 9, 2012

Inspired

Summer mornings, with mild weather, bright shiny sun and flowers...they are inspiring.
My regular mammoth sunflowers are just starting to open....
The elderberries are blooming nicely....
I have quinces growing slowly, but growing....
These are my harbingers of fall that is coming....seems hard to believe, with our hottest months still to come, that fall is not far behind....
But, now, with weather still mild, I turn my list of things to do to Christmas gifts....
So, with inspiration flowing outside my craft room window, I pull out the sewing machine embroidery unit, and create....




I embroidered the inexpensive towels that I bought at Target, then created a ruffle to add and make it just that much more exciting...
What inspired you today??
Nancy

No comments: