Monday, July 2, 2012

In the garden...again

It is truly peaceful in the garden this morning...I love going out to water and visit all the flowers...
This chair got moved after the party, and I actually think it is quite lovely here, almost planned. Hummm, maybe I should sit a spell.....
This hollyhock is amazing and I can't wait to collect every last seed! Such a generous bloomer and so bright!
This cherry tomato is called "Black Cherry" and the tomatoes stay kind of orangey dark green, not super red as one might think...they are very yummy and do have a different taste, kind of a hint of cherries!
This is a climbing Eden rose...they are so wonderful...and this one gets to take over this dead plum if it wants.....
I have this little pot tucked into the plants here...I added an ivy geranium that I hope will work here...maybe climb up through the topiary form....
Well, I am off to do some errands....
Peace...
Nancy

No comments: