Saturday, June 2, 2012

Huntington Beach Concours car show

Today and tomorrow there is a car show in Huntington Beach, Ca at the main library in Central Park to raise funds for the children's library. Some of the Kiwanis group from Costa Mesa went as a social. It was fun, though I suspect that there will be some cars tomorrow that we didn't see today....
If you are in the area it is a fun outing....It will be open again tomorrow. There are also some vintage motorcycles if you are interested...
Warning there are several pictures that follow, if you are not at all into vintage cars....you won't hurt my feelings if you join me another time....
Enjoy!













These are just a few of the cars I took pictures of. Many of the cars are not original parts, some are. But, it was kind of fun. Afterwards, Hubby took me to a sandwich place elsewhere. We were going to try the Park Central Cafe, but it was swamped with people and no parking, so we just went elsewhere.
If you are interested in going, it is a fundraiser and they are charging $10 each. The park is lovely and I can't say I have ever even been in the park, so if you miss the car show, enjoy the park sometime....
Have a lovely weekend....
Nancy

1 comment:

Rosewalk Cottage said...

Hi Nancy!
I love classic car shows. My hubby had one that he enjoyed fixing up and entering in local shows. He finally sold the car because it just took up too much space in the garage. I miss going to those shows. I want to thank you for stopping by and leaving your sweet comment on my quilts. Have a nice week.
~Clara