Monday, June 25, 2012

Anniversary Party

Our party that I have been talking about for months, has come and gone...
From my perspective, it was a smashing success. I have never had caterers before and now I could be hooked....Bristol Farms did the catering. Oh my gosh, so wonderful! Excellent food, excellent service and catering allowed us to be at our own party. Yes, it costs...but you have someone who not only serves drinks and food (we used it as a buffet) then they cleared, washed, dried all dishes and silverware. They cleaned up everything! The only thing I need to do today, is put away dishes and silverware....really. It made it fun!
So, here are some pictures...caution, lots follow....


We used mismatched community silverplate....
 We used mismatched white plates...that is fun...


My daughter and her husband in front of the bar....
 My husband and I in front of our anniversary fountain....
 Both of my daughters and Rob....

All of us in front of our arbor...
It was a lovely party....I would definitely do that again!!!
Nancy

1 comment:

cheltenhamroad said...

Yes catering is totally the way to go! I did it for a party once and it made everything so much better.
Your space looked beautiful!