Thursday, May 17, 2012

Tablescapes

Okay, so I called the upholsterer and he is picking up the sofa tomorrow!! Yeah! The dropcloths washed beautifully and I am excited to see it get done. He told me it may be a bit of time, he is slammed, but at least Hubby can put his car in the garage.....
So, then I played with tablescapes today...I used one of the washed dropcloths as a tablecloth and some off white burlap draped across. This table will probably be my buffet table, so I am figuring my decor....
Here is where you come in...I need thoughts and suggestions....


I am thinking that it seems flat, and that I should find a way to give height somehow, perhaps taller. Put a box underneath to raise the centerpiece up?  I am playing in my mind with using those really long stemmed artichokes and some flowers....
What do you think...I am not the best at tablescapes....I could use suggestions...
Nancy

No comments: