Monday, May 21, 2012

Saturday's Sofa for sale

Just to let those of my readers who might be interested and live fairly locally. The Saturday's sofa is for sale. I decided that it would be better for a buyer to pick their own fabric. It would be wonderful to adapt the sofa to meet your decor...French Country, Shabby chic, Traditional, or a blend....
Saturday's Sofa is beautifully made, just needs recovering either by your upholsterer or mine (he does fabulous work!) In fact he is giving it space at his shop for me, since Hubby wants to clean up the garage and make it so two cars can fit...
Contact me if you are interested....it is also posted on Craigslist for Orange County....


Remember the finish on the wood has already been done, and these pictures do not do it justice. It is awesome piece, I just didn't have room for it...
It would be delightful in a dining room pulled up to a table, livingroom and family room....
Thanks for looking....
Nancy

1 comment:

City Farmhouse said...

That sofa will be beautiful recovered, I am sure someone will santch that up quickly. Have a great day!
Jen