Monday, May 14, 2012

Pictures from Mother's Day

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!
I did. I was thoroughly spoiled....
I made a giant peach turnover from peaches off of my little peach tree....
My husband gave me one dozen red roses....
My daughter, Emily, gave me sunflowers, lilies and more lilies....
I got gift cards and Mother's Day cards from everyone and hubby, bought me a Julia Child tree rose (I have wanted one for years!) and a Strike it Rich hybrid rose....


I'd say I struck it rich...
Afterwards...we had a fattening breakfast of chocolate croissants, bacon and coffee....
During the day we rearranged roses that are in pots around the back side of the jacuranda to create a new "rose garden"....
Then...they BBQ'd steaks, peppers, asparagus and we had that peach turnover a la mode!
Yup....thoroughly spoiled!
Thanks again to my wonderful family!!
Now, back to the diet.....
Nancy

3 comments:

Claudine from CondensedLoveHome said...

HAHAHAHAHAAHA, back to the diet!!!
What a beautiful day, I am so glad you were spoiled!!!
The flowers look beautiful...
and I want a peach tree to make my own peach turnover!!!!
It looks yuuumy!!!

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Sounds thoroughly wonderful! I got an apple tree. I like getting things I can plant and enjoy year after year :)

Ioana-Carmen said...

Beautiful!
Enjoy, and feel free to visit me. I hope you will consider of following each other! What do you think?

KISSEEEEES

FashionSpot.ro