Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Dreamy Pillow

Today, I thought I'd show you a pillow I made for my Etsy store.
It is machine embroidered by me on the main panel, which is a linen fabric. The side pieces are remnants from a vintage French linen towel that I had. It is backed with a fun red burlap. And the pillow form is a down pillow that I bought at a upholstery fabric store.
It measures 16"L x 8" T...


"Reve de Provence" means "Dream of Provence"....simple, and perfect for many decor, especially French Country.
If you are interested look at my store....www.wildoakdesigns.etsy.com
It is very reasonably priced.
Have a great day!
Nancy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty I like tge red on the back!

Jessica @ Stay at Home-ista said...

Love the red on the back! It's reversible and totally cute.

Jessica
stayathomeista.com