Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Meet Ying and Yang

Well, I would like you to meet, Ying and Yang....
Remember the side tables I started work on?? Well, I named them and here they are. Hopefully, they will remain together from now on....



They have had a rough life, and though I have smoothed it out a bit, I did try to keep a sense of their past. After all it has them what they are, and isn't that what we like about "country chic"? They are a little rough and yet quite refined.....
While they are waiting to be transported to consignment....I finished up those drawers....
Ta Da!



They are painted, waxed and lined with plastic and then planted with succulents and a little scented geranium and ready to go....
What do you think?? I think they look pretty sweet!
The drawers came from our old bathroom and the knobs were painted with Oil Rubbed Bronze spray since they were once brushed nickel...
Not bad for a day's work....
Well, I am off to walk those patient dogs....
Nancy

1 comment:

Privet and Holly said...

Love your Ying and
Yang, as well as those
cute drawers! Your
dogs are as sweet
looking as they are
patient, it seems : )

Thanks for stopping
by, Nancy!

xx Suzanne