Sunday, April 15, 2012

Meet Primrose

Well, yesterday I found a really sweet chair at a garage sale....
It had a new rush seat and the finish was in good shape...it just needed a little...well, paint. Yup, a makeover. So, this morning, out came the dropcloth onto the table and she got a couple of coats of French Linen....ahhhh, so much better! Perfect for so many decors and almost ready. Then, I felt she needed a skirt...well, a soft romantic slightly shabby chair skirt....so....well, I will let the pictures tell the story....


Before....

And After......
What do you think??
While the paint dried between time, I washed windows and screens, washed the patio off and took apart the old fountain I made about 15 or so years ago....
Hope your day was good and productive...
Nancy

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That is such a cute chair cushion you made. What a difference a little paint and fabric can make. Great job!