Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday

Today my husband and I spent Good Friday together....we went to the gym and then ran errands, which included going to get our honeybaked ham and turkey special we ordered. Then, we went to the fabulous nursery called Roger's Gardens. A spectacular nursery and I recommend it to anyone in the Newport Beach area. If you come to visit, please add it to your list of things to do. Well, we went to pick out some tomato plants. Oh and just to enjoy the flowers!
Anyway, I digress....
We came home and played in the garden....and hubby decided it was time to empty the dirt in his tomato box and so he did....
Here are some other pix from the yard....

While he dug out his box, I planted the three tomatoes that I got....and took some pix of my raised beds...
And here are some other pix of the garden....Happy Spring!


I wish you a blessed Easter....
Nancy

2 comments:

Lori said...

Happy Easter, you have a lovely yard. I have a hanging candlelier too. Lori

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

What a wonderful day you two had! Love your pretty yard! Happy Easter Nancy!