Saturday, April 21, 2012

Garage sale-ing

So, I got up early to go out and look at the garage sales as there were some community sales.
Well, we didn't have much luck at first...then we traveled out around, with still no luck....
Sadly driving toward home there were some sales, close to home!
I consider myself fairly lucky....

These are Mother of pearl handled knives! 9 of them for $5!! With a good cleaning they probably can be used, but they are really cool.....
Then at another sale we found a big frame, and then this clay cook pot...

And then a neat lamp, both were a $1 each!!

So, sometimes we do well and others not so much.....
Oh, and this great picnic basket!!

Not bad I guess.....
What do you think??
Nancy

1 comment:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

I can't believe you got the lamp for a $1.00! You picked up some awesome stuff!