Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday!!

Today is Friday...and has been a wonderful day!
The sun came out and signs of spring continued....just lovely.
I went out and gathered a few more things for our party we are having in June, so I would know what I need from the caterer.



I have enough dinner plates, almost enough silverware, definitely enough wine glasses, table decor mostly done...I don't like the grapevine stuff, it was wound too tight and won't "unkink"...
But mostly now I know that I want the caterer to provide the napkins in an "eggplant" color and champagne flutes...
The invitations are off...so there is no turning back now....
Hope your weekend is great!
Nancy

1 comment:

thistlewoodfarm said...

Sounds like you have everything organized! We are having a party catered in June, but ours involves hamburgers, potato salad and 6th graders! Lol!

blessings,
karianne