Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter Prep

So today, I went looking for inspiration.
I went to the many blogs I look at...and a few had awesome centerpieces. I am envious of the ability to pull out items from cupboards and then put it together and create something awesome.
Many of the centerpieces and Easter and Spring decorations require storage for items that I would only use once a year.
But, Easter comes whether you are ready or not. Just like Christmas. And dinner is at our house. Now granted, we don't expect more than 8. But a wonderful decoration is needed.
One of the many centerpieces inspired me. This is what I came up with.


I got the base vase at a garage sale...There are three herbs in it, a chocolate mint, a pineapple mint, and a winter savory. The rabbit I have had for years and had been out in the garden for several. The ribbon I got for another project and the little nest and eggs came from Cost Plus. By the way, I have to say, they had wonderful Easter goodies...more than other stores...and my friend and I found it refreshing...they had lots to choose from. Ah, good old inspiration.
Wishing you lots of inspiration.
Nancy

1 comment:

designchic said...

Love the centerpiece...been working on mine too!! Thanks for the inspiration ~