Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Painted

Well, we had the painter! He came yesterday and painted the bathroom, which needed caulking and primer and then paint. It was done all in one day....of course, it is a small bathroom...
The cabinet doors are being finished and then I get to paint the vanity....
Thursday, the shower door comes....that is exciting...then some finishing touches...then it will be done!
Today, we had the painter paint the bedroom. Remember I said "Bamboo Beach" (a Vista color which I had mixed at Home Depot in their Ultra)....well, it is done. I have to say I like it. It is cozier and warmer. It feels, well, "grown up" and everything still goes with it and because I am not limited by the paint color, I can change things out....you know how we do....
So, here is the bedroom....
Recognize the pillow?? The burlap goes really well with the wall color! Yippeee!
The painting on the wall came from Goodwill a couple of years ago...and I recently repainted the frame with ASCP in Coco...I love it now...
I love the little sign I got, it speaks of the painting over the bed, don't you think?
Ok, so without mirrors hung, or lights over the frames...here is the bathroom paint...

Ok, so it is just a peek...I will give you another picture when the beautiful cabinet doors are hung.....
Then you will see the wonderful beadboard as well....
So far the color is perfect. I was afraid that the color would "swallow" the counter and make it disappear...
More to follow...
Ta ta for now...
Nancy

1 comment:

Revi said...

Love your wall color! Looking good...
-Revi