Saturday, March 17, 2012

Garden pillow

Ok, inspired!
Had this panel that I bought and this burlap ribbon that is 5" wide....hummmm
So, with some floral fabric I already had I created a pillow. The pillow form is an 18" x 18" which is too small I think, but it is what I had...for now....


A loose envelope style, and lots of burlap ribbon, gathered by hand as the ruffler couldn't grasp the loose weave burlap, and voila...a couple of hours shot and a fun pillow is born....
Just wanted to share, one never knows where inspiration will come from...
Nancy

3 comments:

Parisienne Farmgirl said...

can you email me your address for the giveaway - I can't find it anywhere!
Blessings
Angela

angelovesparis@gmail.com

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

I am loving your pillows! I spent the afternoon looking for new pillows. Not sure what I want but I'll know it when I see it. :) I may have to do what you did and make them.

Claudine from CondensedLoveHome said...

Loved this pillow!! I have seen burlap ribbon for sale somewhere... but did not know what to make with it... now I know!!!
Thanks for the inspiration!