Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Waiting.....

Ok, so the bathroom is empty and ready for tomorrow....what is a girl supposed to do now??
Well, I am not one to sit around. I have to be doing something...so I painted!

I bought a really neat box at an estate sale...but it was an orangey stain, not my taste, so it is now yummy grey! I put on some appliques (purchased from Debra's Cottage) and painted. Here is what I have!
I then of course needed to paint something else...so at a garage sale I bought a frame...we like frames!


This one I painted Paris Grey first and then dry brushed Old White over it....then I waxed it. I think it looks pretty good.....
Both items may or may not show up in the shop...we will see. Interested? WildOakDesigns.etsy.com and see if it's posted!
xo
Nancy

1 comment:

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

They both turned out beautifully. Thanks for visiting my blog. Following you.
xoxoRosemary