Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday is for Painting!

Remember the chairs I bought yesterday??
I couldn't wait any longer....soooooo, I painted....
and now it looks like this.....
The fabric is lovely white and pink (though in this photo it looks a bit orange). I think it looks marvelous. What do you think?
It isn't odd at all to Hubby that the dining table gets covered with paper and painting projects...like this....
Yup, that's me, in my "crafting" apron which is covered with paint and other stains....When ever I think I want a fancier table, I think of times like this and realize this is the perfect table for us....
See you all tomorrow with pix of that bathroom project...which will start again at 7:30 am...
Nancy

1 comment:

Ticking and Toile said...

Hi Nancy!
Love your chairs!! That's so awesome you got them Saturday & started on Sunday! Now that's motivation! :)
Have a great week!
xo,
Shellagh