Sunday, February 5, 2012

Antique market

Ahhhhh, today my wonderful Hubby took me to the antique market that was at the Great Park in Irvine. I think this was the second year that they have had it....funny, it isn't really well advertised...I read about it in Craigslist!
Anyway, I did manage to find a couple of goodies. Well, three.
A grain sack...destined to be a table runner in my shop...
A really fun old candle chandy, which my Hubby said, "buy it"....
and a brass tag that was neat. I am think the candle chandy would pretty sweet over the butcher table....afterall, Hubby put it down on it...so it's his fault..Ha ha...
Take a look....

The cute little bunny, well he came from the estate sale yesterday. The basket in the background is from TJ Maxx and it has a square glass insert.
All in all, a good weekend shopping I think....not too much for the shop though, but still pretty good...
Have a great Super Bowl day!
Nancy

1 comment:

Boho Farm and Home said...

Oh Nancy! That is a wonderful chandelier...good find!