Friday, January 27, 2012

Today is for....

Today is Friday. We have an appointment for a guy to give us a quote about our patio....that will take up time....
But, the rest of the day I am going to take one of the tables that I refinished to a shop in Old Town Tustin, after that I plan to do laundry. (Isn't it amazing how fast that laundry basket fills up??) And if I am a very good girl, I will begin the process of cleaning and sanding the butcher block table.
Isn't it just too cute?? Okay, not yet...but it will be. It needs a knob or pull (got one) on the drawer...needs definite cleaning (can you say yuck??) I mean I had to beg the estate sale people to remove the cobwebs and spiders!! And I am thinking, primer red??? Well, maybe. but I have to do some vacuuming and laundry today first.....
Ta ta for now...
Nancy

1 comment:

Beverly said...

Hi Nancy...
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. You asked about our turkeys...we have 3...and they are pets. We started them from tiny poults with the intention of eating them and then we named them.....and they are here to stay!!! LOL!

Have a great day,
Bev
Bee Haven Acres