Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday

This Saturday is overcast and cool....not a day for going out really. Usually, you would hear my little car start up about 9 am and take off for garage sales. But today I am not feeling it.
I am puttering. Do you do that? Move things around, fluff pillows, move furniture?
Today, I am trying to figure out where miss farmhouse table could live in our house. Sadly, we are pretty full...she could live in the garage for a while, like as long as the bathroom reno stuff is in there....but the rule here is cars live in the garage, not furniture....so I have moved her around. She was too big for the kitchen...a tad too long and open one side or the other way too big to move around and hubby had gently moved her to unload the dishwasher.
So, Now she is in the dining room area with a little silver bowl with an orchid.
I don't know why I am obsessed with this table. Anyone have that problem??
I have measured for other areas, but the problem is then what to do with what I move.....
Alas, no garage sales....just puttering in the home....talk later...
Nancy

No comments: