Sunday, January 15, 2012

Internet woes....

Today, I spent the day running errands....after we got my computer fixed.
I collected internet info that I needed via the new iphone...but other than that was frustrated. Yesterday, my computer froze when trying to go to the internet....so I took it to the store (yes I did make an appointment) and supposedly the guy fixed it. But when I got up it was worse and wouldn't go to the internet at all! Very frustrating indeed. So, I called the store and they made me an appointment with Beth...same girl who had checked me in....so she knew why I was there to begin with. She adjusted one thing and said to call her directly if it didn't work...and yup, you guessed it, it didn't work. So I called and she fixed it by taking over my computer while it was plugged in directly with the modem/router...Beth was wonderful!!!
Now, I am happily chatting with you!!
Our errands included getting paint for the new bathroom, which is the same color I use in most of the rooms in the house. I love the color. It is by Vista, however, I prefer the new Behr Ultra paint. You know the all in one primer and color one. I had the guy match the Vista color in their flat enamel....it is actually like the satin paint from Vista, but, it is richer somehow, probably the primer....
That color will be the upper walls, the lower half will be a beadboard that I will have in a white, which I am having a hard time picking out....Anyone else have trouble picking color?? Yikes, white is hard.
I don't want it too white, but when you tone it down it has blues, greens, yellows...etc..So, I will wait perhaps....we will see.....
We also looked at beadboard to agree on what we wanted for the bathroom. We agreed that since there is very little actual wall in the bathroom, we want the true beadboad made of wood....and that the contractor probably has a great source and a discount to get the correct height of beadboard, as Home Depot only had 32" and will probably need 34"....we also took pictures of baseboards to agree on height and style...and on the chair rail that will finish off the beadboard...so that is figured out....
Also, dropped a print off with a painted frame to be framed up as the frame didn't have glass or backing and needed a mat. That isn't for the bathroom, there isn't enough wall space for pix....but it is beautiful for the bedroom as you go into the bathroom....good thing I had a 55% coupon!!
Well, that is the update for now....
Nancy

1 comment:

Faded Plains said...

I love shopping at Home Depot or Lowes...I could spend hours there.