Saturday, January 7, 2012

Garage "sale-ing"

Well, that is what we call it...garage sale-ing...
My sweet hubby went with me on my search for "a project". I wanted a piece of furniture...that I can paint and perhaps sell....
We went out to all the places listed on craigslist that were in the area, and found nothing. Nothing worth buying and fixing.
On the way home, actually a couple of blocks over, we found an estate sale. And there it was. Just sitting there looking forlorn. Yes, forlorn.
The cutest gate-leg table! $20! It has such cute character! It needs a little TLC, well, actually a great deal, but it is sweet. When it is closed it is only about 10" deep, but when open it opens up to seat six, well, cozily, but it could be done, and definitely 4.
So, now I have to decide. Paris Grey or French Linen? Old Ochre or Coco? hummm
Let me know what you think....



I didn't get the great shots I wanted to, but it has some pretty good gouges in it, so I have to fill those...but it has potential....
Talk later....
Nancy

No comments: