Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

As we all are wrapping madly and getting those last minute gifts, I want to take the time to wish everyone a  Merry Christmas! and a very Happy and wonderful New Year!
And don't forget the simple things....
This morning I was looking at Craigslist, part of that addiction I have because I like to find treasures...and found a wonderful hutch that was being sold here in town...oh ohhhh...
I made contact and offered a lower price and was all set to get it...but I would need help....my wonderful husband who was busily printing some pictures for a friend, said he would help...but I could tell he wasn't thrilled...
After measuring doorways, and then the car (an SUV) I realized that the hutch was too big and the timing completely wrong...sad...but true.
Sometimes in life, even if the price is fair, the timing isn't and one has to look at the situation....oh well...another time maybe. Our dining room is sweet and simple, just the way it is.....
As the New Year moves into view, I will update you on our bathroom renovation and our garden....
Merry Christmas!

No comments: